Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hopefully I shall have lots more inspiration :D

So yes, as some of you may know, I'm off to Egypt tomorrow. Its been a dream of mine for a good couple of years and FINALLY its happenning!!
Im hoping to get so much more inspiration for designs, just thinking about it i've come up with a couple of ideas!



This is also a post just to let you know im not going to be posting over the next week but I do have a couple more cushions that i've made to show you.
If anyone wants to suggest ideas to do with a cushion based around Egypt, I'd welcome them! I'll put up a couple of pictures when i'm back. I'm sure you're all so excited to see what its like :D

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful trip! Oh, dare I even put it in print..... a Pyramid cushion????? :-))

    ReplyDelete