Sunday, August 7, 2011

Finding my Feet

Well, here I am, all set up and ready to go!

I'll start off by saying that I have absolutely no clue as to what I'm meant to be doing, and that really i'm here to share my patchworks, designs and inspirations I have. As I have said in my 'About me' I usually decide to make a new cushion every now and then and receive an incredulous 'Another one?' from my Mum – This is due to my room being TINY and the fact that my cushions soon wont fit in it any more! 

Due to being a university student (Studying Architecture if you're interested; I know, it doesn't really mix well with sewing but hey, we all need some escape now and again huh?) there will be a complete and utter lack of anything physical actually being made during the term! However, I shall state here and now, that I will attempt to create some new ideas whenever I can at uni!

I would love to have ideas thrown at me... I am VERY prone to 'design block' so anything could be helpful at this point in time. I'm going to start by uploading my oldest patchwork first, explaining how it came about and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment