Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Kits are ready!

Well... as i'm sure you know by now, I am participating in a craft fair this month and have been very busy sewing and making bits to sell at said fair. One of the ideas that we came up with was to make cushion cover kits.

These kits include all the fabric needed to make your own 'triangle' cushion cover, I have cut the pieces into the triangles already so all you need to do is buy a kit and get sewing. The great thing with the idea of the triangles is that the final pattern is not determined - the creator can choose what their cushion will look like, giving them more control over it. One such pattern that can be made is:


I made this cover, following my own instructions, to show people what they can achieve with their own kits. I have also included other suggestions of patterns so that they have an idea of what is possible. Here is what I have so far:



I think they're a great idea for a present for someone and especially for those who want to make their own cushion but don't quite have the confidence to do so just yet.
Contact me via louiseet@googlemail.com to buy your own - custom made!


No comments:

Post a Comment