Saturday, November 30, 2013

Personalised Christmas Stockings for the family

 Christmas stockings. Everyone loves them. They're so cute, and they can be personalised to fit each individual. Just like these:


I made this set of small stockings for a friend of mine who had seen my other mini stockings and asked for some for her family. Of course I couldn't say no - I didn't want to either! As you can see, she asked for letters on each one - I chose the fabrics, trying to give the guys less girly choices, while making them still christmassy! I love them :)
Sometimes I wish I could show the whole world what I can do, but for now i'll have to stick with letting as many people know as possible.

The one below is my favourite of the set. The red letter on the holly background just looked so fun and bright! Each stocking is about 20cm tall, so they're not huge, but they can hold small presents like chocolate or tickets to see a show.


Gorgeous and I loved making them! Who else likes them?

1 comment: