Sunday, November 17, 2013

Craft Fair #1

For those of you who have been following my blog/facebook for a while, you'll know that yesterday I had my very first stall at a craft fair. It was very very exciting, as I had been preparing for about a month beforehand. I only took a couple of photos of the stall but here they are:



I had Mounted Somerset Star pictures, fabric coasters, patchwork cushion cover kits, table runners, Christmas tree decorations (Mini stockings, parcels and scented hearts) and cushion covers.

It was a great afternoon, not a very long fair but it was a good place to start off. I was also giving 10% of takings to Children In Need so I just hoped that people would like my work.
And they did! I didn't sell much, but I sold enough to cover the price I paid for the table and give me a bit of extra money to put back into LPP!


So very exciting and addictive. I got home and started looking for the next fair to go to. So keep your eyes out for the announcement of where the next one will be and come and join me there!


2 comments: