Sunday, October 27, 2013

Mini Christmas

Well, here is one of the first views of some things that I've been making for my CRAFT FAIR!! Since it's coming up to Christmas, I thought I would make some small bits that could be hung up on the tree. And what better shape to make than a stocking!?

I'll admit, I got a little bit carried away when making them. I just had so many lovely fabrics to use, and I couldn't choose between them. So here they all are. The pictures below show them in a bit more detail.



They were very easy to make, and they're even lined. This means that you can actually put something in the top like Santa would with the standard stockings ;)
But these are going to be at my stall the coming month and I'm hoping that people will like them and want one or two!


Which one do you like best? I can't decide between them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment