Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Christmas is coming again!

Christmas is coming!! Wooooooo. We all love Christmas... especially me.
Now, I can't resist buying beautiful fabric and the Christmas fabrics that were being sold at my local patchwork shop in Swansea were very very pretty. I just HAD to treat myself to a bit... ok, half a meter!

Either way, when I got back to Cambridge and visited the patchwork shop here, I found more Christmas fabric - so I bought some of that too! Now, this newest piece is made with one of my newer fabrics. I'm obsessed with making table runners at the minute (See:Running on Tables and Christmas is coming). Everyone has a dining table and at Christmas, they all want it to look pretty. So really, i'm helping them out!

Here it is:


Yes it does have christmas pudding fabric. I thought it was cute, and it's really not too 'in your face'. It looks really good, and i'm getting so much better at sewing in a straight line!

If you know anyone who would like such a piece, either just for themselves or as a present, please do not hesitate to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment