Friday, September 14, 2012

What do you do when you cant think of any other present to give?

Merry Birthday to my Grandma! - Although she wont see this, the cushion shown below is her birthday present. We didn't know what to buy her soooo this cushion evolved!


I always surprise myself, because I think i'm not going to like the finished design when im choosing the fabrics but it always turns out to look so pretty that I don't want to give them away!
Silly me! I'll just have to make more... was a really easy design that I finished in one afternoon.

The back did go slightly wrong, I tried to do the envelope such as one you would find in a pillow case, but I ended up sewing all the sides together, meaning I couldn't get in to turn it the right way round!
I knew something had to go wrong with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment