Sunday, September 2, 2012

A bit of fun!


Hello again!

I realise that I have been posting an awful lot recently, thats because I'm running out of things to do and sewing keeps me occupied! Plus I just love seeing what I can come up with.

This new one came about due to wanting to experiment with diamonds and see what I could make. The colours, not my fave if I have to admit - I don't like pink and chose them so that I wouldn't be wasting any fabric if it went wrong. HOWEVER it has grown on me since I started and it at least would make a nice seat pad for the window seat in the house over in Swansea!


I was intending to do the back in black, but then decided to get rid of the pink flowery stuff while I had a chance! :P

Interesting huh!?


1 comment:

  1. I love optical illusions like these and am really looking forward to a future Esher based design ;-)

    ReplyDelete