Monday, September 10, 2012

5m of each!?

Loooooookk - its so pweeeeeetttyyy!


This cushion - literally just an idea that I got from a book. So simple, yet so effective and it LOOKS a hell of a lot more complicated than it actually is.
4 Colours (I thank my friend for helping me choose and telling me that, yes, the colours were fine and, yes, it would look really good - Tbh, I think he just wanted to get out of the shop!)
5m(!) of each Ribbon Colour (Again, I thank my friend for making me buy this amount because I did use all but 50cm of the ribbon!!)

START WEAVING!!!

The front went together really quickly, within the closing ceremony of the Paralympics if I'm honest. The back, well I needed to find a fabric that matched the front, yet was heavy enough to hold its own. Sadly, the envelope back I tried to do was slightly too short and would have fallen open too much! (booooooo)

Now here comes the stroke of genius on my part - I used 1m more of the ribbon that I had left over and made two ties to hold the back together...
Simple, yet effective!


Now, I personally think that these are good enough to sell (and I intend to do so sometime in the near future hopefully) What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I'd love a pink version of this! Which you would probably not like! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't matter if I like it or not if i'm not keeping it does it? :)

    ReplyDelete