Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mix and Match

I may have managed to achieve putting this cushion I mentioned last off for even longer.... I completely forgot to finish it so now, its just the front of the cushion ready. And here it is:




This one, well I just had the purple from my present in I honestly cant remember and the green spotty I found. But then I needed the turquoise and that was my main problem. The design?? well id been to an open studio (a cambridge thing) for someone doing patchwork, and shed done some so I thought I might try something different. It worked, eventually, once id sorted out which fabric would go where :P

But no I really do think this'll look really good once its fully finished. I'll try do that at christmas – when im next home from uni. Because yes... im at uni now :O 

Be prepared for lots more design ideas.... ive got some in my head already so ill hopefully get them down soon enough :) Just settling in at the minute so bear with me!

2 comments:

  1. The cushion looks fantastic! Abstract in a patchworky (obviously not a real word:-)))) kind of way. The green spot fabric is lovely. Look forward to seeing the finished article! Hey! I don't go to Uni or work and yet it will probably be NEXT Christmas by the time I finish some of my UFO's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that makes me feel a bit better then :P It was just sitting round mocking me! And then i ended up feeling bad about not finishing it.
    And im sure patchworky is a real word... and if its not i honestly think it should be!! :)

    ReplyDelete