Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Hoard :D

Well, since I can't actually show you any more properly done covers without digging out my hard drive from where ever I put it, imma show you a lovely little picture of how much fabric I have:



I know, may not be as much as other people, but its a lot for someone who has a tiny room: ME! (And yes, It is tightly packed in that bottom box) I had a clever thought of taking pictures of all my fabrics that are somehow patterned, so when I make a design on the computer, I can easily photo-shop the fabric in to make it look more realistic. To be honest, it'll come in pretty handy for me too hopefully. 

 I did intend to mock up a design tonight, but since its already 20 to 2 in the morning, I'm just gonna leave you with this and try to update tomorrow. I have nothing else to do, except buy pretty pretty printing paper! YAY The exciting life of a university student huh? 

Anyone else have a photo of the amount of their fabric (that they haven't used i'd like to point out still!) that they want to show??

No comments:

Post a Comment