Sunday, July 8, 2012

Why Not!?

Told you some would be coming soon and here's the first!:



This cushion cover really just came about after deciding that there was no harm in trying to sell my pieces. As I said to a friend, I enjoy making them but I have no-where to properly keep them, therefore it makes sense to attempt to sell!

The pattern is a very simple Log Cabin - just alternating colours for each square made!









 I did cut out the pieces wrong at first (oops) but I managed to figure out where I was going wrong and then go on to make this entire cushion in one afternoon! It was SO easy, but then again it is only straight lines so im not sure why I thought of it any other way!! I have a feeling i'll be making a lot more of these in the near future.

So yea, I chose one of my more patterned fabrics for the centre square and then 2 other colours that matched the colours in said fabric. I think it turned out pretty cool!

Now, do you think I'd be able to sell this sort of thing?? That is the main question!

No comments:

Post a Comment