Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Its my turn!

Well I'm officially done :)

I don't have any more work to do as an Undergraduate, because, as of yesterday I got my results back!!
I managed a 2:1 overall with a first for my Dissertation!! Now what does this have to do with patchworking I hear you ask!?

Well its simple, I have a lot more time to actually do them now!!

But before I start posting my creations again, I thought I'd post one of a present that I was given for my birthday! Clearly this sewing and patchwork lark runs in my family as my Grossmutter made me this amazing bag!

Its so amazing in fact that I didn't actually realise she had made it until I read her card that came with it! Either way, I hope she reads this and knows that I use it all the time and so far it has lasted longer than my previous bags :D Oh, and also that she'll have to show me how to make them when I next see her!





I will be back soon as I'm already working on a couple more projects so come back soon to check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment