Sunday, October 30, 2011

How awesome are these???

OMG! Work was getting on top of me in these past couple of weeks. I really need to set out a time every week where I just sit and do this! However, one good thing that came out of this work is this next post!!



These cushions look so amazing!! Designed to resemble stones, a big pile of them would a) be so much fun to fling yourself onto (see picture) and b) make the whole room look funky!!!
I only really found them because Im designing my building around the idea of the 5 senses, with 2 specific areas; play and relaxation. these cushions?? = epitome of relaxation!! You dont even need to have loads. As shown below, a couple works just as well, perhaps even better since you really can get the idea that they're stones! It'll suprise everyone!!
 


Fun thought: I read a fact recently that said in Ancient Egyptian times, their pillows were made out of stone. I dont think they'd seen these had they?? So much more comfortable :D

1 comment: