Saturday, October 15, 2011

Design Time

Ooopppppsss I may have forgotten to post recently. But thats no matter, because here is one now! Yes, it is just a design, basically, me just playing around with my fabrics on photoshop.



This one stemmed from a couple of cushions that I saw on the internet one day, and thought that they'd make a really nice idea. I did change the colours that they had used, from white to black, and obviously I dont have the same patterened fabric that they do. Instead I decided to use one of my Egypt fabrics.

As you can see its a really bright fabric, again only of hieroglyphics but still :) I dont know whether I'll actually make it or not but still, its something to do.

I'll have to make up a couple more designs soon so keeep waiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment