Sunday, April 7, 2013

Rainbows only last for so long!


Well here it is: The finished throw. For the past couple of days while i've been finishing it I kept thinking 
'I don't want to give it away!'



But, I made it for my friend, and so she shall have it!
I added the border and the white back, sewed it all up and made the transfer! I did want to put either batting or wadding inside, however, I couldn't find a cheap enough filling, and as it was only going to be used as a throw, I decided it didn't need it.



It also looks really pretty when you hold it up against a window and look from the back - kinda stained glass don't you think?


Here are the three other posts I have written about this project!

Either way, I now no longer have a project :(
Anyone want to help me here??

No comments:

Post a Comment